Dialysis RN - Dialysis
Company: Adventist Health System
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Dialysis RNJob Description
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
* Benefits from Day One
* Paid Days Off from Day One
* Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's
about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of
each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better.
* Schedule: Full Time
* Shift: Day Shift
* The community you'll be caring for: AdventHealth Deland: 701 W
Plymouth Ave. Deland, FL 32720
The role you'll contribute:
As a Dialysis RN you will utilize the nursing process in the
direction and administration of Hemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis,
and Apheresis as appropriate. This performance is in compliance
with established structure, standards, process standards and
protocols under the supervision of the Nursing Director, Nurse
Manager, Clinical Leader or ADON
The value you'll bring to the team:
* Rinse, prime and position all appropriate equipment, attach all
required tubing, prepare dialysate, calibrate, and check alarms,
set monitors and perform a system check as required.
* Provide the highest level of critical acute nursing care to
ensure patient safety, comfort, and well being
* Perform patient assessment prior to treatment and proceed with
treatment based on such assessments and physician's orders.
* Assess, evaluate, and provide care for patients related to blood
pressure and weight changes or other physical conditions, access
patency, lab values, dialysate composition, blood, and fluid
* Assures the documentation of the patient's response to nursing
plan of care in all areas of the medical record, in compliance with
established nursing standards and protocols.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
* Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
* Minimum one-year RN Experience in Critical Care
* Active Florida R.N. license required
* Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS)
* Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Advanced Cardiac Life
Support (ACLS) certification.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: Adventist Health System, Deltona , Dialysis RN - Dialysis, Healthcare , Deland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!