Health Coach LPN - US-FL-Eustis - LPN / LVN
Company: AdventHealth 65
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Health Coach LPN - US-FL-Eustis
DescriptionLPN Health Coach Medical- AdventHealth Well65+-Eustis
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Up To $2,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources Our promise to you:----Joining
AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about
belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each
person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding
that--together--we are even better. Schedule:----Full-time
Shift:--Monday-Friday, Location:--2906 David Walker Drive, Eustis,
FL 32726 The community you'll be caring for:
- Join a team that provides exceptional patient-based care
- Well65+ focuses on preventative care and leads as the future of
- Collaborative teams that work together for a common goal
- Compassionate and supportive leaders ensure work life balance
for team members and providers without compromising patient care
The value you'll bring to the team: ----------
- Perform initial health screens and intake.
- Identify care gaps and order needing screening tests.
- Confirm appointment and give instructions.
- Perform pre-visit and intra visit RAF review.
- Welcome Patient/tour practice/review welcome packet.
- Perform any needed screenings and order appropriate tests.
- IV administration and wound care
- Review quality metrics, perform vitals, screenings and
- Post visits follow up call.
- Educate members on their care team and how they'll assist them
- Assist with the coordination of care across the continuum, such
as: scheduling appointments and referrals, coordinating referrals,
and sharing or transferring information with the patient's internal
and external care team.
- Participate broadly in the daily operations of a primary care
practice, such as: Answering incoming phone calls, assisting with
front desk inquiries, and ensuring general upkeep of the clinical
space. QualificationsThe expertise and experiences you'll need to
succeed: Minimum qualifications:
- High school graduate or equivalent, required
- Graduate of a Licensed Practical Nursing School, required
- Current LPN License in the state of Florida, required
- Current, valid CPR/BLS certification is required Preferred
- IV Certification, preferred
- Experience with wound care, preferred
- Knowledge of chronic disease management.
- Driven by passionate desire to enhance and improve member
outcomes. This facility is an equal opportunity employer and
complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws,
regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth 65, Deltona , Health Coach LPN - US-FL-Eustis - LPN / LVN, Healthcare , Eustis, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!