Registered Nurse RN Emergency Dept - ED - Emergency Department
Company: Adventist Health System
Location: Orange City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Registered Nurse RN Emergency DeptJob Description
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
* $15,000 Sign-on Bonus
* $3,000 Relocation Bonus
* Benefits from Day One
* Paid Days Off from Day One
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without
out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's
about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of
each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better.
Shift: Day Shifts or Night Shifts. Availability varies and will be
confirmed at the time of the interview.
* Days Shift times:
* 7am to 7pm
* 9am to 9pm
* 11am to 11pm
* Nights Shift times:
* 1pm to 1am
* 3pm to 3am
* 7pm to 7am
The community you'll be caring for: AdventHealth Fish Memorial:
1055 Saxon Blvd. Orange, City, FL 32763
The role you'll contribute: The Registered Nurse is responsible for
the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an
assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the
day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical
The value you'll bring to the team:
* Demonstrates effective assessment skills to ensure quality
patient care is provided.
* Performs and documents accurate initial assessment per unit
* Consistently develops an appropriate plan of care for patient
from admission to discharge.
* Establishes appropriate implementation of nursing actions to
ensure competent nursing care is delivered.
* Effectively evaluates the nursing plan of care to ensure safe,
competent delivery of care is provided.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
* Minimum qualifications:
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a minimum of an
Associate of Science degree.
* Active Florida RN license required.
* Preferred qualifications:
* Bachelors (BSN) degree
* One-year hospital experience preferred. Internship and/or
preceptorship required dependent upon nursing experience. Unit
specific competency must be met per orientation pathways.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: Adventist Health System, Deltona , Registered Nurse RN Emergency Dept - ED - Emergency Department, Healthcare , Orange City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!