Assistant Nurse Manager Medical Surgical - US-FL-DeLand - Manager
Company: Advent Health DeLand
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Assistant Nurse Manager Medical Surgical - US-FL-DeLand
DescriptionAll the benefits and perks you need for you and your
- Sign-on Bonus*
- Relocation Bonus*
- Benefits from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Nursing Clinical Ladder Program* Our promise to you: Joining
AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about
belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each
person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better. Schedule:--Full Time Shift:--7pm-7am
The community you'll be caring for:--New Smyrna Beach The role
you'll contribute: The ANM is a registered professional nurse who
supports the Nurse Manager in overall operations of their assigned
unit.-- Is able to demonstrate critical thinking skills,
creativity, and has the knowledge to manage resources to achieve
quality performance, positive employee relations, and compliance
with hospital guidelines. The ANM is skilled in coaching,
mentoring, and leading a professional and technical team in the
delivery of services to our patient population. The ANM assures
quality of care is delivered to our patients and accepts a patient
workload when needed. Is supportive of change activities on their
unit and works to assure implementation of change that may occur.--
Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts
responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally
respectful to all. The value you'll bring to the team:
- Leading the Employees - Has a working knowledge of performance
expectations for all employees on the uni
- Monitors performance of the staff and reports findings to the
nurse manager or takes corrective action for improvement as
- Actively participates in the interview process/application
- Creates a work environment that addresses the physical and
emotional needs of the staff.
- Performance Improvement - Demonstrates familiarity with the
performance improvement model of the organization.
- Support performance improvement activities on the unit through
problem identification, assessment, data gathering, change
implementation, and evaluation of outcomes.
- Ensures that practice changes, as a result of performance
improvement activities, are implemented.
- Critical Thinking - Utilizes critical thinking skills in the
performance of their duties as an ANM.
- Business of Healthcare Delivery - Utilizes a working knowledge
of health care economics as it applies to the delivery of patient
care Qualifications The expertise and experiences you'll need to
- Associate or Diploma in Nursing from an accredited school
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred--
- Current Florida Registered Nurse license required
- Current BLS and ACLS certification-- This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: Advent Health DeLand, Deltona , Assistant Nurse Manager Medical Surgical - US-FL-DeLand - Manager, Healthcare , Deland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!