Assistant Nurse Manager Emergency Dept - US-FL-Deltona - Manager
Company: AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Assistant Nurse Manager Emergency Dept - US-FL-Deltona
DescriptionAll the benefits and perks you need for you and your
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without
out-of-pocket tuition expense) Our promise to you: Joining
AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about
belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each
person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better. Schedule:--Full-time Shift:--Day
Shifts or Night Shifts. Availability varies and will be confirmed
at the time of the interview.
- Days Shift times:
- 7am to 7pm
- 9am to 9pm
- 11am to 11pm
- Nights Shift times:
- 1pm to 1am
- 3pm to 3am
- 7pm to 7am The community you'll be caring for: AdventHealth
Deltona ER: 3108 Howland Blvd. Deltona FL 32725 The role you'll
contribute: The Assistant Nurse Manager is a registered
professional nurse who supports the Nurse Manager in overall
operations of their assigned unit.-- Is able to demonstrate
critical thinking skills, creativity, and has the knowledge to
manage resources to achieve quality performance, positive employee
relations, and compliance with hospital guidelines. The value
you'll bring to the team:
- Lead the Employees - Has a working knowledge of performance
expectations for all employees on the unit.
- Performance Improvement - Demonstrates familiarity with the
performance improvement model of the organization.--
- Business of Healthcare Delivery - Utilizes a working knowledge
of health care economics as it applies to the delivery of patient
- Technology - Demonstrates an understanding of the technology
utilized on the unit.
- Clinical Practice Knowledge - Is an expert in the clinical
practice requirements of their unit. Qualifications The expertise
and experiences you'll need to succeed:
- Minimum qualifications:
- Associate or Diploma in Nursing from an accredited school
- Current Florida Registered Nurse license required.
- Preferred qualifications:--
- Bachelors (BSN) degree This facility is an equal opportunity
employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth Fish Memorial, Deltona , Assistant Nurse Manager Emergency Dept - US-FL-Deltona - Manager, Healthcare , Deltona, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!