RN Resource Pool - US-FL-Orange City - Med Surg
Company: Advent Health Fish Memorial
Location: Orange City
Posted on: May 13, 2022
RN Resource Pool - US-FL-Orange City
DescriptionAll the benefits and perks you need for you and your
family: Location: 1055 Saxon Blvd. Orange City, FL
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
- $15,000 Sign On, $3,000 Relocation available Our promise to
- Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger.
It's about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness
of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and
spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive
professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing
Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and
the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All
while understanding that together we are even better.
- Schedule:--Full Time Days--
- Shift:--7:00-7:00-- (12 hours shift) The community you'll be
caring for: Establishes courteous, tactful and professional level
of interpersonal skills necessary to handle effectively with
customers and populations served, extending the Healing Ministry of
Christ! The role you'll contribute: Coordinated nursing care for a
patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient care unit
and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related
clinical activities. The Nurse is responsible for supervising and
responsibly directing the activities of various levels of assigned
nursing personnel utilizing both professional and supervisory
discretion and independent judgment. Uses the nursing skills of
assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation in their
patient care delivery. Primary function is the delivery of
competent, compassionate, and cost-effective nursing care. To
utilize the nursing process in the direction and administration of
the medical and nursing plan of care. This performance is in
compliance with established policies, procedures and protocols
under the supervision of the Nurse Manager, Director, Vice
President of Clinical Services, and or designee. QualificationsThe
value you'll bring to the team: --Your expertise to care for our
patients, their families and our communities in general.
- Demonstrating effective assessment skills to ensure quality
patient care is provided.
- Knowledgeable of all technical duties and responsibilities for
the registered nurse in area of expertise.
- Collaborates with Medical Staff and ancillary departments to
coordinate patient care.
- Demonstrates knowledge of quality measures that directly affect
- Our company standards are to care with integrity our patients
and family members extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. The
expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing with a minimum of
an Associates of Science degree, required. BSN or MSN,
- Active/Clear Florida RN license, required.
- Must maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Must maintain current Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
(ACLS) certification from the American Heart Association
- Minimum 1 year of RN experience with current acute care. This
facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: Advent Health Fish Memorial, Deltona , RN Resource Pool - US-FL-Orange City - Med Surg, Healthcare , Orange City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!