Registered Nurse $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS plus $100 Start of Care Rate!
Company: Advanced Nursing Concepts (ANC)
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) seeking an exciting new
opportunity? Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) looking for a place
where you can focus on patient care and make a real difference?ANC
is the perfect place for you!JOB DESCRIPTIONRegistered Nurse
(RN)JOB SUMMARY:A Registered Nurse administers skilled nursing care
to patients on an intermittent basis in their place of residence. -
This is performed in accordance with physician orders and plan of
care under the direction and supervision of the Director of
Clinical Services/Nursing Supervisor.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing and
currently licensed in the state(s) in which practicing.
- Two (2) years nursing experience, preferred.
- Acceptance of philosophy and goals of this Agency.
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent
- Provides services in accordance with the plan of care.
- Makes the initial evaluation visit and regularly reevaluates
the patient's nursing needs.
- Initiates the plan of care and necessary revisions.
- Provides those services requiring substantial specialized
- Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing
- Prepares clinical and progress notes for each patient visit and
summaries of care conferences on his/her patients in a timely
manner as per Agency policy.
- Coordinates services.
- Informs personnel of changes in the condition and needs of the
- Counsels the patient and family/significant others in meeting
nursing and related needs.
- Participates in and presents inservice programs.
- Understands and adheres to established Agency policies and
- Processes orders and notifies physician of patient needs and
changes in condition. Completes certification/recertification
orders and discharge summaries.
- Determines the amount and type of nursing needed by each
- Refers to Physical Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist,
Occupational Therapist and - Medical Social Worker those patients
requiring their specialized skills.
- Supervises and teaches other nursing personnel.
- Conducts patient care conferences on patients assigned to
- Participates in peer review and performance improvement as
- Participates in utilization review of medical records as
- Gives total patient care as needed.
- Takes on-call duty nights, weekends and holidays, as
- Completes and submits OASIS assessments, reassessments,
transfers, resumptions of care, discharges and significant change
in condition in accordance with Agency defined time frames.
- Appropriately utilizes ICD-9 codes
- Registered Nurse (RN)WORKING ENVIRONMENT:Works indoors in
Agency office and patient homes and travels to/from patient
- Supervised by: Director of Clinical Services/Nursing
- Workers Supervised: Licensed Practical Nurse, Home Health
AideRISK EXPOSURE:High riskLIFTING REQUIREMENTS:Ability to perform
the following tasks if necessary:
- Ability to participate in physical activity.
- Ability to work for extended period of time while standing and
being involved in physical activity.
- Heavy lifting.
- Ability to do extensive bending, lifting and standing on a
Keywords: Advanced Nursing Concepts (ANC), Deltona , Registered Nurse $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS plus $100 Start of Care Rate!, Healthcare , Leesburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!