Registered Nurse CVOR Full Time Days
Company: AdventHealth Waterman
Posted on: January 16, 2022
DescriptionRegistered Nurse CVOR AdventHealth Waterman Location
Address: -1000 Waterman Way Tavares, Florida 32778 Top Reasons To
Work At AdventHealth Waterman
- Up to $15,000 sign on bonus and $3,000 relocation package for
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Great benefits such as: Onsite daycare, educational
- State of the art unit with "Pod" Structure
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living just outside of
Orlando, Florida Work Hours/Shift: Full Time / -Days You Will Be
- Plans patient care using the nursing process.
- Functions as a Patient Safety Advocate.
- Assists with departmental Performance Improvement
- Communicates patient information.
- Maintains and ensures a safe environment for staff members,
patients/significant other and visitors.
- Acts as a liaison between patient, families, and health care
- Acts as role model
- Nursing Documentation accuracy, including patient charges.
- Administration of blood products and intravenous therapy.
QualificationsWhat You Will Need:
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Certified Advanced Cardiac Life Support -
- 1 Year CVOR experience preferred Job Summary: Responsible for
direct and indirect preoperative patient care to the patient
undergoing operative and/or an invasive procedure. - Based on the
needs of the department and on training, competence, and skill, the
RN will perform in the role of circulator, and/or scrub nurse. -
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: AdventHealth Waterman, Deltona , Registered Nurse CVOR Full Time Days, Healthcare , Leesburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!