Registered Nurse Pre Surgery Ambulatory Full Time Days
Company: AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach
Location: New Smyrna Beach
Posted on: January 15, 2022
DescriptionRegistered Nurse Pre Surgery Ambulatory AdventHealth
New Smyrna Beach Location Address: -401 Palmetto St, New Smyrna
Beach, FL 32168 Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth New Smyrna
- Immediate health benefits
- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of
New Smyrna Beach. Work Hours/Shift: Full Time / -Days You Will Be
- Collects essential patient data, documents accurately in
Cerner, assesses and reassess the patients status prior to planned
invasive or noninvasive procedures.
- Reviews all pre-operative labs, and essential patient specific
information in a timely manner and communicates findings to
- Follows physician orders and performs unit specific nursing
skills such as IV starts as ordered.
- Demonstrates clinical competence specific to patient assessment
- Communicates with medical staff, and all indicated ancillary
services to assure an appropriate continuum of patient care.
QualificationsWhat You Will Need:
- Computer proficiency required.
- Competency with IV management.
- Graduate of Associates in Science or Diploma degree in
- Current FL Registered Nurse.
- 2 years experience in Med/Surg Nursing, Out-Patient Care, or
Pre-operative Holding preferred. - - Job Summary: The RN-Ambulatory
Surgery requires strong assessment and reassessment skills specific
to the development of a patient specific plan of nursing care for
patients being prepared preoperatively for operative and invasive
diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. Strong communication skills
are essential as are skills specific to the management of IV
access. In addition, critical thinking skills are necessary to
manage patient care during Phase II recovery immediately prior to
patient discharge.Responsible to adhere to the Florida Hospital
Corporate Compliance plan, and to all regulations of all applicable
local, state, and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. This
facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach, Deltona , Registered Nurse Pre Surgery Ambulatory Full Time Days, Healthcare , New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!