PACU RN Full Time Days
Company: AdventHealth DeLand
Posted on: November 16, 2021
DescriptionPACU RN Full Time Days AdventHealth Deland Location
Address:--701 W Plymouth Ave, DeLand, FL 32720 Top Reasons To Work
At AdventHealth Deland
- Flexible schedule
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of
sunny Daytona Beach, FL. Work Hours/Shift: Full Time / Days You
Will Be Responsible For:
- Actively participates in direct patient care (geriatric, adult,
adolescent, and pediatric), while analyzing and interpreting
patient specific information to assess and reassess the individual
nursing care plan.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills when interpreting changes
in patients--- immediate post-operative condition. Communicates
patient information to all appropriate caregivers, to assure
effective continuum of care.
- Demonstrates competence in the management and interpretation of
all patient monitoring devices in the PACU environment.
- Provides accurate, timely documentation in Surginet and Power
chart while utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning,
implementation and evaluation to deliver competent, effective, cost
efficient patient care.
- Participates in the revision and review of unit specific
policies and procedures, while actively engaging in unit goals and
- Maintains appropriate infection control measures and maintains
a safe patient environment.
- Assists in the care and maintenance of equipment and stocking
the unit with supplies.
- Other duties as assigned. QualificationsWhat You Will Need:
- Computer proficiency required
- Excellent communication skills.
- Associates Degree in Science or Diploma graduate.
- Requires a minimum of one-year critical care RN experience or
previous PACU experience.
- This position requires special training specific to critical
- BLS KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PRFERRED:
- ACLS, and PALS within 90 days. Job Summary: This position
requires strong critical thinking skills, the ability to
continuously assess and reassess the patients--- health status in
the immediate postoperative phase and the immediate ability to
respond to changes in the patients--- condition without direct
immediate supervision.-- It requires close communication with the
department of anesthesia and attending surgeon as well as all
clinical support ancillary services. Responsible to adhere to
Florida Hospital Corporate Compliance Plan, and all rules and
regulations of all applicable local, state, and federal agencies
and accrediting bodies. This facility is an equal opportunity
employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth DeLand, Deltona , PACU RN Full Time Days, Healthcare , Deland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!