Therapist Job in DeLand, FL
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Inpatient Clinical Services opening in Deland, Florida. This and
other counseling/therapy jobs brought to you by
AlliedHealthJobCafe.com DirectShifts is seeking a Therapist to work
in DeLand, FL
As a Therapist (Telehealth) you will work with other dedicated
professionals who share your passion for helping individuals in
need. We offer:
- A chance to make a significant impact on children and
- Opportunities to participate in multidisciplinary treatment
team and staffings
- Professional growth and development at the largest
not-for-profit provider of services to children and families in
- Full, Comprehensive Benefits including low-cost, high coverage
health insurance, generous time-off, retirement, non-profit student
servant loan forgiveness, voluntary benefits, AND MORE!
- Supervision hours for LMHC or LCSW licensure!
Education and Licensure:
- Master's degree in the field of counseling, social work,
psychology, rehabilitation, special education, or human services
field required OR must have related major that has at least four of
the following thirteen content areas: human growth and development,
diagnosis and treatment of psychopathology, human sexuality,
counseling theories and techniques, group theories and practice,
dynamics of marriage and family systems, individual evaluation and
assessment, career and lifestyle assessment, research and program
evaluation, personality theories, social and cultural foundations,
counseling in community settings, or substance abuse.
- Licensed as a Clinical Social Worker, Mental Health Counselor
or Marriage and Family Therapist in the State of Florida
- Registered as a Mental Health Counselor Intern, Social Worker
Intern, or a Marriage and Family Therapist Intern
- Two years' experience working directly with children,
adolescents and families OR working related experience working
under the direct supervision of a licensed clinicianSchedule:
- Must be able to complete a three day new hire orientation class
(Monday - Wednesday); hours are approximately 9:00am to 5:00pm each
- Valid FL State Issued Driver's license
- Successfully pass pre-employment medical screenings which
include: Drug Screen, TB Test and Influenza Vaccine
"Candidates can ONLY apply by registering at We do not receive
applications submitted to any other site.
DirectShifts is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities,
individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Credentialing on DirectShifts keeps you in our system for current
and ongoing consideration."
Keywords: DirectShifts, Deltona , Therapist Job in DeLand, FL, Healthcare , Deland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!