Company: Lutheran Services Florida, Inc.
Posted on: May 19, 2023
Lutheran Services Florida (LSF) envisions a world where children
are safe, families are strong, and communities are vibrant.LSF is
looking for a talented -Program Director -who wants to make an
impact in the lives of others.Purpose and Impact:Incumbent will
support the mission and purpose of the Case Management Organization
program. Will assist Regional Director by providing direction to
Case Managers, Case Manager Supervisors, and support teams. Serves
as the leader for day-to-day operational decision-making and as
main point of contact for collaborating with community partners to
address barriers impacting child safety, permanency, and
- Monitors daily operations of Case Management teams to ensure
client safety and case management progression toward agency's
- Identifies cases of special interest or increased risk and
arranges for staffing's with APDs, Case Manager and Supervisor.
Involves community partners in staffing's to promote a
multi-disciplinary approach to case resolution and
- Coordinates with Quality Management to conduct reviews of
random samples of case files to determine effectiveness of services
and quality of documentation.
- Meets with each assigned direct report monthly to review team
progress toward agency goals.
- Participates with Regional Director and Quality Assurance
Specialist in the formulation of agency policies, performance
improvement initiatives, and with agency CQI activities.
- Attends staffing's and meetings as required. Represents LSF in
the community and in partnership with Lead Agency and community
- Is available by cell phone 24 hours 7 days per week unless on
agency approved leave.
- Performs written employee evaluations for all assigned direct
reports in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service and responds and
coordinates responses to client and other customer service concerns
- Participates in recruitment, hiring, and training of new
- Fully supports the retention of employees through direct
support to the Case Management teams.
- Reviews data and other available information to inform
decision-making and monitor performance and outcomes/program
goals.Other Functions:Performs other duties as may be required to
meet the goals of this program.Physical Requirements:Must have a
high level of energy, be adaptable to irregular hours, be able to
be on-call as required, and be available to travel as
required.Education:Bachelor's degree in human services field or if
degree not in Human Services - may be substituted with five years
of experience working with at-risk families and/or children.
Master's Degree preferred. Child welfare certification
preferred.Experience:Must have a minimum of 5 years of job-related
experience and 3 years of progressive supervisory
experience.Skills:Must possess demonstrated leadership and
administrative abilities, be able to interpret statistics in order
to monitor contract performance, be able to establish effective
working relationships with agency staff and with outside service
providers, ad be effective at communicating at all levels.Principal
- Reports to Regional Director
- Team player with co-workers, administrators, and funders.
- Accurate, complete, and timely submission of required work
products and reports.
- Adherence to all quality assurance standards.
- Adherence to agency policies and procedures.
- Must demonstrate sensitivity to our service population's
cultural and socioeconomic characteristics and needs.
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service with both internal
and external partners, stakeholders, and clients.Why work for
LSF?LSF offers 60 programs across the state of Florida serving a
wide range of populations in need.Mission Driven -staff members
become part of the LSF community while transforming the lives of
-those in need. Our staff additionally find -growth opportunities
-as they explore areas of interest within theorganization.Amazing
benefits package including:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Teladoc (24/7 access to doctors)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Long-term disability
- Employer paid life insurance (1X salary), AD&D
- Health and dependent care FSA
- 13 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Generous PTO policy
- 403(b) Retirement plan with 3% discretionary employer
matchLutheran Services Florida embraces diversity, equity and
inclusion in all business practices. LSF is proud to be an equal
Keywords: Lutheran Services Florida, Inc., Deltona , Program Director, Executive , Leesburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...