Physical Therapist Clinic Therapy Director (Physical Therapy )
Posted on: May 18, 2023
Outpatient opening in Leesburg, Florida. As a Center Therapy
Director with Concentra, you will have the opportunity to
positively shape health care in your community. Working in concert
with medical and operational professionals, you will provide needed
therapy interventions to injured individuals in an outpatient
orthopedics clinic environment.
Pave a unique career path full of new opportunities and join
Concentra. Receive top-of-the-line education and training that will
lead you towards newfound personal growth and long-term career
- Spends 100% of time in a center providing direct patient care,
leading by example, and creating an exceptional patient
- Manages key clinical center metrics that are provided by
Clinical Analytics and relate to quality outcomes and holds
therapists accountable: % MS Referred, Visits per Case, % Therapy
SDE, % Seen, TOP.
- Consistently demonstrates all components of the Physical
Therapy Guidebook and the Perfect PT visit.
- Manages clinical outcomes and addresses outlier cases with
- Ensures clinical workflows to optimize patient capture,
processing of referrals and scheduling.
- Executes therapy plan for each patient with a focus on early
intervention and same day evaluation.
- Creates a professional and collaborative working environment
with full colleague participation that promotes teamwork, quality,
exceptional outcomes, and patient safety.
- Works with DTO to identify clinical improvement
- Fosters relationships with employers, referral sources and
payer groups through routine communications and engagement
- Masters use of clinical systems to ensure efficient and
excellent supportive documentation, appropriate and optimal coding
levels, charge capture, and follow-through on all patient care
- Ensures compliance with individual State Practice Act/Rules and
- Drives patient and client experience and satisfaction
- Actively participates in Center Leadership Team meetings with
Center Operations Director and Center Medical Director to improve
quality, patient safety, outlier management, and ensures the
ongoing development and growth of the center s business.
- Maintains and cultivates relationships with center clients and
payers while responding to requests within 24 hours.
- Works with DTO and CLT to manage clinical and support staffing
levels and proficiencies that will optimize patient satisfaction,
workflows, and efficiencies
- Promotes, cultivates, and exemplifies Orange Book values for
all center colleagues.
- Develops colleague success through all aspects of the talent
life cycle for staff therapists and PTSS within the center.
- Fosters an environment of collaboration, professionalism,
patient and colleague safety, quality care, continuous improvement
and reward and recognition.
- Leads and promotes collaboration within CLT and across
disciplines to achieve clinical and business outcomes.
- Accountable for understanding and input on Center financial
drivers (GRV, PI, New Injuries, TAT) and outcomes in order to
achieve annual business plan.
- Promotes center initiatives and workflows that are consistent
with those in other centers.
- Possesses financial awareness and provides input to center
budget and key business metrics
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or
without notice. BENEFITS SUMMARY:
- Many of our clinics offer working hours M-F, 8 to 5, no nights,
- Our robust time off program includes PTO, Holidays, CME, &
Extended Illness Days
- Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine
Process Management Model
- Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program If you re looking for an
organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it
does its patients, Apply Today!
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including
Keywords: Concentra, Deltona , Physical Therapist Clinic Therapy Director (Physical Therapy ), Executive , Leesburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...