Digital Marketing Manager (Leesburg)
Company: The SSL Store
Posted on: November 19, 2022
The SSL Store, a leading cybersecurity distributor headquartered
in St Petersburg, FL, has an opening for a conversion-focused
digital marketer with a strong aptitude for understanding and
marketing technical products.
The Digital Marketing Manager position will be responsible for
driving sales leads and ecommerce revenue through digital marketing
efforts such as search engine optimization (SEO), search engine
marketing (SEM), email marketing, digital advertising (PPC),
copywriting, web analytics, and conversion rate optimization (CRO).
You'll get to work at a company where digital marketing is
prioritized it's at the core of how we've built our company (for
example, our websites get 600,000+ visits/month from SEO
This role requires a combination of strategic and tactical
marketing expertise to drive sales of our cybersecurity and web
hosting products through a variety of digital channels. We're
looking for someone with a passion for digital marketing, driving
conversions, and data analysis to effectively lead and contribute
to the success/profitability of our websites.
You will need to be in tune with our customers, technology,
products, competitors, vendors, and overall industry eco-system.
Some knowledge/experience related to web hosting / website
management / cybersecurity will be helpful, and a strong interest
in technology is essential.
- Staying up to date on the latest digital marketing trends,
tactics, and strategies, to implement best practices in our
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns such as SEO/SEM,
email, social media, display advertising, CRO, etc.
- Track KPIs and manage marketing efforts to ensure they are
- Measure, analyze, and iterate to maximize campaign performance
- Research and brainstorm new creative growth strategies to
achieve marketing goals.
- Analyze end-to-end customer experiences to find ways to improve
the user experience, increase conversion rates, increase AOV,
- Optimize sales copy, landing pages, user journeys, ad copy, and
other elements to maximize conversion rate optimization.
- Take an "always be testing" approach to continually drive
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Strong copy/content writing skills.
- Strong skills and proven experience in at least two of: SEO,
SEM/PPC, analytics, conversion rate optimization.
- Experience using relevant platforms and tools such as Google
Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Moz, SEMrush, Screaming Frog,
Google Search Console, Google Optimize, Microsoft Clarity, HotJar,
- Experience with Google Analytics required. Knowledge of other
data analysis tools such as PowerBI, Google Looker Studio, or
Python is helpful.
- Wants to work in an agile technology company where project
phases are measured in hours or days, not weeks or months.
- Experience in tech and/or B2B marketing is a must.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making
sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets and other
- Experience with conversion rate optimization best practices,
including value proposition development, conversion funnel
optimization, A/B testing, and multivariate testing is
- Experience with email marketing campaigns. Knowledge with
MailChimp/HubSpot is helpful, but not required.
- Basic hands-on web tech skills (HTML, WordPress, etc.) will be
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and
Company Overview:The SSL Store, a subsidiary of DigiCert, Inc., is
a fast-growing distributor of cybersecurity products located right
in the heart of beautiful downtown St. Petersburg. The SSL Store is
a global leader in the SSL/PKI industry, helping more than 250,000
businesses around the world protect their websites, employees, and
customers against cybercrime. We're always seeking fun, exciting
and creative individuals who want to help us deliver the best
cybersecurity tech that keeps people safe online.
Keywords: The SSL Store, Deltona , Digital Marketing Manager (Leesburg), Executive , Leesburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!