Sales Manager (New Home Sales)
Company: New Home Star
Posted on: January 11, 2022
The New Home Sales Manager training program is an exclusive and
intensive new home sales manager training position. Candidates need
to be relocatable in the next 6-10 months. Training will last 6-9
months in the local DeLand area, and then permanent relocation
within the US will occur after the training has been completed. The
intense training plan will include going through the New Home Star
career path in a very abbreviated amount of time. Training will
include reading, training videos, time with mentors and weekly
virtual training meetings. Some of the learning will also come
through experience, therefore candidates will literally need to
pass the New Home Star sales training, and use that training to
have success on the sales floor. This intensive training program
will mean high levels of self motivation and the ability to spend
work hours, and after work hours, learning and studying. We are
looking for the very best candidates to fill this role. All
applicants will need to be able to show a track record of learning
and managing high levels of success. If you hold yourself to
extremely high levels of achievement and success then this role is
for you.As you work to complete your application and research New
Home Star, we highly encourage you to visit and follow us on our
numerous social media platforms to learn more about our
award-winning culture and engage with our current team members!NHS
FacebookNHS InstagramNHS YouTubeNHS TwitterNew Home StarOur vision
is to build the best new home sales company in the world--- and we
mean it. New Home Star is a sales and marketing company that
provides builders with the look and feel of their own in-house
sales team but with all the proven systems and processes of our
national organization. At New Home Star, it's our mission to sell
more homes more profitably for our builder partners while also
creating excellent careers for our people. With training unmatched
by any competitor, we equip you with all of the tools and resources
needed to exceed sales goals and grow your career. New Home Star is
seeking a well-educated, motivated, and goal-oriented sales leader
to join our team as a future New Home Sales Manager.
- Staff the model home during all hours of operation, including
weekends, providing exceptional customer service and educating
customers on the homebuilding and buying process.
- Drive traffic through marketing initiatives to generate
adequate traffic and sales in an effort to exceed company sales
- Collaborate on an ongoing basis with the local sales team in
order to meet given sales goals.
- Participate in recurring sales training via our proprietary
sales enablement platform as well as in person or video
conferencing training sessions.
- Direct day-to-day execution of assigned builder client
- Ensure New Home Star client satisfaction in the areas of sales
strategy, sales results, staffing and community level
- Assist the Sales Manager and VP of Sales in any sales related
- Assist and guide New Home Star Sales Associates with sales
techniques to achieve maximum sales and customer satisfaction
- Assist with updates regarding market conditions, local
competition and recommendations on possible advertising or
- 10 years of management experience is required.
- Bachelor's Degree is strongly preferred.
- Master's Degree and/or MBA is desired.
- Prior team management experience is required, preferably
overseeing a sales team and/or sales operations.
- You must possess self-motivation and initiative, including a
willingness to learn and the ability to assimilate new information
on an ongoing basis.
- You must be adaptable, innovative and a team player.
- Weekend availability is required.
- Relocation is a requirement for this position.Benefits
- Uncapped commission structure along with a generous base salary
during training period with a full salary and bonus potential once
promoted to off the floor management.
- Access to Medical, Dental and Vision insurances with a company
contribution for you and any covered dependents.
- Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability Insurance and an Employee
Assistance Program provided to you at the company's expense.
- Ability to contribute to a company sponsored 401(k) retirement
plan with a company match on your contributions.
- Opportunities for growth along our clearly defined Career Path,
including mentorship and leadership development programs to help
you achieve all of your professional goals.
- Desktop and mobile access to New Home Connect, our proprietary
sales enablement platform to help you learn, train, and succeed in
your sales career.
- Allowed time away from the model home for volunteer
opportunities through New Home Star's Giving Every Moment (GEM)
Keywords: New Home Star, Deltona , Sales Manager (New Home Sales), Executive , Deland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!