Director of Sales - Atria Lady Lake
Company: Atria Senior Living
Location: Lady Lake
Posted on: April 5, 2021
What's the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding
career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you have a
front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on
earth. What's more, you are part of an extraordinary company - one
that's investing in the future of senior living by investing in
you. Don't just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life. Atria
is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal
employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion,
sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national
origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any
other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will not
tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these
protected classifications. Responsibilities The Community Sales
Director ("CSD") is responsible for achieving and exceeding the
community's monthly and quarterly revenue/sales targets; developing
the community's internal and external marketing; and building the
community's strategic relationships with various referral sources
to produce highly qualified inquiries. Along with other Atria
employees, the CSD promotes the leasing and marketing success of
- Spend over 50% of time outside of the community generating
inquires to meet and exceed monthly and quarterly revenue
- Generate inquiries and move-ins from targeted referral sources
by developing and maintaining relationships outside of the
community, including but not limited to health care providers,
hospitals, rehabilitation facilities, retirement and estate
planners, real estate service providers, senior organizations,
appropriate special interest groups, local civic groups/leaders and
other community contacts.
- Collaborate with Executive Director ("ED") to forecast move-ins
- Facilitate training and continuous in-servicing for all
community staff that may field an inquiry call or conduct a walk-in
or scheduled tour.
- Ensure that responses to inquiries are handled properly, timely
and with appropriate follow-up and demonstrate sense of urgency
regarding occupancy rates.
- Position ED or Resident Services Director ("RSD") as local
experts on aging through facilitating introductions, joint sales
calls, and strategic sales & marketing events.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with national and
local referral agencies.
- Quickly engage new inquiries on the phone and in person with
the objective of helping guide them towards a sale.
- Follow-up with in-home visits to potential residents or at
locations of influencer(s).
- Build relationships with inquiries and potential residents
through discovery, listening with empathy and asking follow-up
- Accurately maintain the community's Customer Relationship
Management database by collecting and entering information about
new inquiries and creating prompt, creative, and personal next
steps after each interaction.
- Curate extraordinary customer experiences through home visits,
hospital/rehab visits, highly personalized tours, and personal
- Work with the ED to develop and implement a rolling 90-day
Sales and Marketing Plan.
- Manage and monitor community marketing budget. Operate within
established budgetary guidelines.
- Help ED recognize first impressions and rent-ready apartment
- Ensure smooth hand-off of committed customers to ED, RSD and
Community Business Director for care assessment and lease due
- Monitor the market and the competition of other senior living
communities outside of Atria.
- Create, market and implement engaging events for inquiries and
local influencers, both inside and outside of the Community.
- Serve as a resource by educating and providing information to
those who advise seniors on health and alternative living
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- One (1) or more years of related sales experience.
- Bachelor's degree from a four year college or university
- Must possess strong customer service skills, basic financial
knowledge of revenue and profitability, strong computer and
electronic file management skills and strong organizational
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to
- As dictated by business needs, must be able to work flexible
hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Position requires driving responsibilities (may use Company
provided vehicle and/or personal vehicle).
- Must possess valid driver's license. Sales, Marketing, Business
Development, Selling, Salesman, Saleswoman, Salesperson, Account
Executive, Sales Rep, Sales Representative, Hotel Sales Director,
Director of Sales, Sales Manager, Community Sales Director, Sales
Director, Sales Manager, Sales Counselor, Community Liaison,
Marketing Liaison, Account Executive, Director of Marketing,
Outreach Liaison, Sales, Place for Mom, Corporate or Group Sales
Director, Community Sales Leader Fundraising, Account Executive,
Director of Community Relations, Director Business Development,
Director of Community Outreach, Director of Sales, Assisted Living,
Independent Living, Senior Care, Senior Living, Country Club,
Retirement, Hotel, Resort, Hospitality, Director of Membership, LTC
, CCRC , Census , Occupancy , Marketing , Exceeded , Community
outreach , Referral sources , Referrals , Community , Forecast ,
Quota , Goal , Revenue , Relationship , Tours , Growth , Luxury ,
Drive sales , Services , Close/ closing Atria is an equal
opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment
opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin,
disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other
classification protected by applicable law. Atria will not tolerate
harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected
classifications. Employment Acceptance Message: Atria Retirement
Canada has an accommodation process in place that provides
accommodations for employees with disabilities. If you require a
specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need,
please contact Atria Human Resources at
email@example.com . This ensures that the
appropriate accommodations are in place before you begin your
Keywords: Atria Senior Living, Deltona , Director of Sales - Atria Lady Lake, Executive , Lady Lake, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!