Heavy Equipment Diesel Mechanic
Company: GEL Recycling
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Heavy Equipment Diesel Mechanic Description:
GEL Recycling, LLC is a local recycling and disposal company
offering a wide variety of services to our customers that include
but not limited to Roll Off, services, aggregate, hauling, and
Demolition site work. We are looking for an experienced Heavy
equipment operator to work and maintain our heavy equipment at our
locations and job site. A CDL is a plus but not required. Heavy
Equipment Field Mechanic Job Summary
- Inspect and troubleshoot issues with trucks and equipment and
recommend repairs to supervisor.
- Execute required preventive maintenance and repairs on company
- Clean and organize to maintain a safe and efficient work
- Willing to work long hours if needed, including Saturdays Heavy
Equipment Diesel Mechanic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prior experience working on heavy equipment, dump trucks,
hydraulics, and diesel engines.
- Good communication skills
- Need to have own tools.
- Ability to operate heavy equipment.
- Be a quick learner.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable safety precautions
- Strong communication skills to coordinate workflow with crew,
foreman, dispatcher and superintendent.
- Ability to work under general supervision per work
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and
consistency. Must have own tools but will be provided with a work
truck to travel between facilities and job sites. Heavy Equipment
Field Mechanic Benefits:
- PTO (after 1st year of employment)
- 401K with company match (after 1st year of employment) If you
are interested in this position please submit your resume or you
may also stop by our office located at 480 Grand Ave, DeLand, FL
32720. Heavy Equipment Field Mechanic requirements :
- Minimum of years experience with Heavy Equipment
- CDL is preferred but not required.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a
- Ability to work outdoors.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, or carry objects up to 40-50
Keywords: GEL Recycling, Deltona , Heavy Equipment Diesel Mechanic, Engineering , Deland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!