Company: Richard Milburn Academy
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Calling all Substitute Teachers! - Richard Milburn Academy seeks
a substitute -Interested applicants should submit their resume and
an employment application. If you have questions, please contact
Mr. Sands (386-304-0086).- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -JOB PURPOSE: -To enable
each student to pursue his/her education as smoothly and completely
as possible in the absence of his/her regular teacher. -ESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to):
- Reports in a timely manner to the designated administrative
office and staff upon arrival the school site.
- Reviews all plans and schedules to be followed during the
teaching day as provided by appropriate supervisor.
- Maintains as fully as possible the established routines and
procedures of the school and the classroom to which assigned.
- Teaches the lesson (s) outlined and described in the substitute
teachers plan as prepared by the absent teacher or School
- Consults as appropriate with the School Director or other
appropriate supervisor before initiating any teaching or other
procedures not previously specified in the substitute teacher
- Assumes responsibility for overseeing student behavior in
assigned classes and in any other supervisory assignments.
- Reports on the days activities at the conclusion of each
teaching day per the routines established by the school.
- Follows all policies, rules, and procedures to which regular
teachers are subject and which good teaching practice
- Performs such other related tasks and assumes such other
related responsibilities as may from time to time be assigned by
the School Director as appropriate.QUALIFICATIONS:
- A High School Diploma, Associate Degree or higher or as
required by local regulation from an accredited college or
- -A proven ability to work in a polite and friendly manner with
a variety of constituencies including parents, students, and
- Prior experience or formal training in working with at-risk
- Experience in effectively handling conflict
- Must possess a sense of humor.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Richard Milburn Academy, Deltona , Substitute Teacher, Education / Teaching , Deltona, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!